Natividade da Serra - Homage to the Chapel of the Nossa Senhora da Natividade do rio do Peixe, around which the settlement arose. It was originated in 1853. In 1858, it was elevated to a parish of Nossa Senhora do Rio do Peixe. In 1863, became the Natividade village. In 1934, it became a District and in 1935 returned to attach itself to Paraibuna. In 1944, it received its current name. After 120 years of its existence, the city has undergone major transformation and was transferred to approximately 1 km down to the road that leads to Taubate. This change was a result of damming the Paraibuna River, Lourenço Velho River, Peixe River and Paraitinga River, to build the hydroelectric plant of Paraibuna.
Tourist attractions: Ponte Alta Farm, Paraibuna Dam and Vaca waterfall.
Belongs to the Cultura Caipira circuit.