Santo Antônio do Pinhal - Its name pays homage to the patron saint, Santo Antônio, and refers to the existing pine trees on the farm that gave rise to the municipality. Became a parish in 1861 and annexed to the municipality of São Bento do Sapucaí; promoted to District of Peace in 1880 and annexed to the city of Campos do Jordão in 1934. In 1944, it returned to São Bento do Sapucaí, gaining independence in February 1959.
Tourist attractions: Waterfall Lageado, Pico Agudo, Eugênio Lefèvre station, observatory Nossa Senhora Auxiliadora and fountains Santo Antônio e São Geraldo.
Belongs to the Mantiqueira circuit.