São Pedro - takes the name of its patron saint. In 1856 a chapel was built, known as the Chapel of Picadão. In 1860, the Chapel became a settlement with the name of São Pedro Chapel, by desire of the first residents in honor of the Prince of the Apostles. Drilling for oil demand in the 20’s led to the discovery of several medicinal water sources, it was the beginning of Termas de São Pedro. In the 40's, the resort was emancipated and named Águas de Sao Pedro. In 1979, became a tourist resort.
Tourist attractions: Waterfalls Saltão and Furna, Santana's Ranch - horseback riding and paragliding. ? ?
Belongs to two circuits: Chapada Guarani and Caminho do Sol.