São Roque - The name is a reference to saint devoted by the founder, Pedro Vaz de Barros. It was founded in 1657. Later, Italian and Portuguese immigrants covered the hillsides with vineyards, installed their wineries and set up São Roque as the famous "Land of Wine." The Chapel of São Roque do Carambaí became a village in 1832, with powers of a municipality. It became a city in 1864.
Atrações turísticas: ld railway station and jail, big house and Chapel of Ranch Santo Antônio, house of Professor Euclides de Oliveira, churches, tours of the wine and artichoke, Ski Mountain Ranch Park and Santo Antônio Ranch.