Andradina - The foundation of Andradina was designed in 1932 by farmer Antônio Joaquim de Moura Andrade, the largest cattle rancher in Brazil who had the nickname of Rei do Gado. The name of the municipality is a tribute to him. Andradina gained administrative autonomy in 1938, when it left Valparaíso and elevated to the status of municipality. It was also divided several times, losing part of its territory for the formation of new municipalities such as Guaraçaí, Algodoal, Castilho and Nova Independência.
Attractions: Farm São Francisco, the municipal zoo, fish and pay, Pantaneiro, cultural centers, churches and museums.