Guaraçaí - Its name comes from typical 'guará' wolves and from a fruit called 'caí' that existed in the region. Guaraçaí was originally inhabited in lands to the west of Valparaíso, founding the area named João Machado Farm, circa 1925. It was elevated to a district of Andradina in 1938. It became a city in 1948.
Tourist attractions: River Aguapeí, fishing and museum.