Itapira - Its name means "rock up" (ita-apira), giving the idea of a rock cliff. From the eighteenth century, there were some residents in the region, whose first name of the town was Macuco. In 1847, became a parish of Capela Curada de Nossa Senhora da Penha. In 1858, it was established the village of Nossa Senhora da Penha, whose installation ceremony took place in September this year. In 1871, denominated Penha do Rio do Peixe.
Tourist attractions: Ponte Nova Rapids, Gravy hill, Juca Mulato Park, Peixe River and hang gliding.