Jarinu - Until the settlers arrived in 1807, Campo Largo de Atibaia kept this denomination. While still a district of Atibaia, its name was Jarinu, which means in Tupi black palm. In 1650, there were many farms in the area known as Caioçara. In 1830, the village was elevated to Capela Curada. In 1842, the Capela Curada of Campo Largo was elevated to a parish. In 1844 it became part of Jundiaí and, in 1846, back again to Atibaia. The year 1949 marks the emancipation of Jarinu.
Tourist attractions: Two churches: Nossa Senhora do Carmo and Nossa Senhora Aparecida, Mansion Santo Ignácio, station Campo Largo, Cultural Center Tao Sigulda and Hotel Fazenda Terra Brazil.